- Date & time: Sat 13th Jul 2019 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AL GPS:
- Website: www.cfra.co.uk
- Distance: 34km / 21.1m
- Climb: 2750m / 9022ft
- Venue: Brackenclose, Wasdale.
- Grid ref: 184073
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £17.00
- Pre-entry fee: £14.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry on form from website. Pre-entries to be submitted only between Jan 1st & June 29th. Cheques to "CFRA". Limit 250.
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Eastman (Wasdale Race)
- 2 Maud Syke, Station Rd, Drigg, Holmrook, CA19 1XQ
- 019467 24263
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
men (3), women (3).
- Male: W Bland – 03:25:21 – 1982
- Female: J McIver/J Lee – 04:12:17 – 2008
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
NT Wasdale Head Campsite accommodation near to start.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Tal Y Fan
- 12:00pm – Fan Y Big Horseshoe
- 12:30pm – Lydford Dash
- 14:30pm – Charlesworth & Chisworth Carnival
- 15:10pm – Addingham Gala
- 15:15pm – Baildon Canter