- Date & time: Sat 2nd Jun 2012
- Start time info: From 11.30 a.m.
- Country: England
- Region: York. Dales
- Category: Unknown GPS:
- Website: fellrunner.org.uk/international-fell.php
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Sedbergh
- Skills & experience: PM
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Race registration at Sedbergh People's Hall from 10 a.m.
Contact for Race Information
- Mark Johnston
- 3 Lovells Glen, Linlithgow Bridge, EH49 7TD
- 07717 623344
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
See main race information.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Up and down trial races for selection of UK teams to compete in the European Mountain Running Championships.
Race 1: 11.30 a.m. Junior Women's Trial Race, 3.8km/235m (LAP 1)
Race 2: 12.15 p.m. Senior Women's + Junior Men's Trial Race, 7.6km/470m (LAP1 + LAP2)
Race 3: 1.15 p.m. Senior Men's Trial Race, 11.4km/705m (LAP1 + LAP2 + LAP2)
A map of the course can be viewed here.
Courses will be marshalled and flagged.
To be eligible for Junior Men's or Women's selection, athletes must be 16 - 19 years old on 31st December 2012.
See UKA website for information about selection criteria etc.
2nd event in the McCain UK Mountain Running Challenge.
Toilets & changing facilities available.
Runners must bring full body cover.
Event parking is at Sedbergh School, a short walk from registration.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Wharfedale Off Road Marathon - No Entry On Day
- 11:00am – Wharfedale Off Road 1/2 Marathon - No Entry On Day
- 11:00am – Ennerdale Horseshoe
- 14:00pm – Kelbrook
- 14:00pm – Glas Tulaichean Uphill
- 14:45pm – Wincle Trout Run
- 15:00pm – Pen Y Ghent