- Date & time: Sat 17th Mar 2012
- Start time info: Ladies 12 noon; men 1 p.m.
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: AS GPS:
- Distance: 9.5km / 5.9m
- Climb: 518m / 1699ft
- Venue: Crowden Campsite, nr Woodhead, off A628.
- Grid ref: 073993
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Use FRA form. Cheques to "D. Gibbons". Entries close 17th February.
Contact for Race Information
- Des Gibbons
- 07514 614804
- Teams allowed:
- Male: L. Taggart – 00:41:36 – 2005
- Female: N. White – 00:50:46 – 2005
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8(over 6)/U10/U12/U14/U16/U18 races, start shortly after ladies' race. Incorporate Derbyshire Champs.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
English Championship (Senior) counter and Derbyshire Fell Championship. Limited parking, car share if possible. Overflow car park at Torside Visitor Centre on B6105, GR SK066985. Accommodation available at Crowden YHA - book asap via http://www.yha.org.uk/