- Date & time: Sun 26th Sep 2010 at 10:40
- Country: England
- Category: BM
- Website: csrt.co.uk/events.php
- Distance: 12.9km / 8m
- Climb: 457m / 1500ft
- Venue: Lordstones Cafe, nr Carlton in Cleveland.
- Grid ref: NZ524030
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £8.00
- Entry info:
Registration closes at 10:30 a.m. for compulsory briefing at 10:35 a.m.
Contact for Race Information
- John Goodwin
- 07766 106833
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: G. Devine – 00:58:20 – 2008
- Female: F. Potton – 01:16:16 – 2008
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Be prepared to carry full body cover. See website for course details etc.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – English Schools Fell Running Championships
- 11:00am – Powis Arms
- 12:00pm – 30th Butser Hill Challenge
- 17:00pm – Newtyle