- Date & time: Sun 12th Sep 2021 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BL
- Website: www.kcac.co.uk/club-races/yorkshireman/
- Distance: 24km / 14.9m
- Climb: 650m / 2133ft
- Venue: Haworth Primary School.
- Grid ref: 032374
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £20.00
- Additional non-member fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
Entry on-line via SI entries.
Contact for Race Information
- Gary Chapman
- 3 Belle Isle Road, BD22 8QQ
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: B Mounsey – 01:36:42 – 2009
- Female: T Seager – 01:48:40 – 2015
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
T-shirt and hot food for all finishers. Regular reccy runs in July/August. See race Facebook site for full info.