- Date & time: Sat 3rd Sep 2011 at 10:30
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: eryri.org.uk
- Distance: 13.7km / 8.5m
- Climb: 1372m / 4500ft
- Venue: Legacy Victoria Hotel, Llanberis.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry by Aug. 31st.
Contact for Race Information
- Mike Blake
- Cartreff, 1 Garreg Fawr, Groeslon, Caernarfon, LL54 7EB
- 07778 145144
- Teams allowed:
- Male: P. Jenkinson – 01:52:30 – 2009
- Female: J. Moore – 02:15:22 – 2009
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
First half of Peris Horseshoe to Pen y Pass Youth Hostel. Cafe at finish.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials
- 11:00am – Peris Horseshoe
- 11:30am – Derek Price Memorial Grisedale Horseshoe
- 12:00pm – Preseli Bluestone
- 12:30pm – Hesket Newmarket Show
- 13:00pm – Ben Nevis
- 13:00pm – Cross Keys Road & Fell Relay
- 13:20pm – Braemar
- 14:00pm – Blackshaw Head Fete
- 14:00pm – Derwentwater Trail