- Date & time: Sat 11th Sep 2010 at 11:00
- Country: Wales
- Category: AL
- Website: eryri.org.uk
- Distance: 28.2km / 17.5m
- Climb: 2591m / 8500ft
- Venue: Victoria Hotel, Llanberis.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry by Sept 6th on form from website or with SAE from organiser. Includes soup, rolls & hot drink.
Contact for Race Information
- Mike Blake
- Cartreff, 1 Garreg Fawr, Groeslon, Caernarfon, LL54 7EB
- 07778 145144
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: G. Bland – 03:02:49 – 1994
- Female: M. Angharad – 03:28:14 – 1996
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Early start avaiable at 10:30 a.m. Mugs back!! Full details on website.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Junior Mixed Relays & Do
- 10:30am – Good Shepherd
- 13:30pm – Hodder Valley
- 14:30pm – Great Westmorland Trail