- Date & time: Sat 8th May 2010 at 12:00
- Country: Wales
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: wfra.org.uk
- Distance: 14.8km / 9.2m
- Climb: 1280m / 4200ft
- Venue: George Inn, Carneddi, Bethesda.
- Grid ref: 625672
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Ross Powell
- Pen y Buarth Farm, Upper LLandwrog, Caernarfon, LL54 7RD
- 01286 881491
- Teams allowed:
- Male: I. Ridgway – 01:41:45 – 2008
- Female: A. Roberts – 01:57:47 – 2008
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Possible junior races - contact organiser in advance.
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Register early - nearly 1 mile to start. Limited parking - please share cars.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Sedbergh Sky
- 11:00am – Pendle Cloughs
- 11:00am – Cressbrook Crawl
- 13:00pm – Buttermere Sailbeck Horseshoe
- 13:00pm – Latterbarrow Loop
- 13:15pm – Belmont Winter Hill
- 14:00pm – Bollington Festival 3 Peaks