- Date & time: Sat 20th Jun 2020 at 14:00
- Country: England
- Region: Bowland/NW Lancs.
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: www.bowlandfellrunners.org.uk
- Distance: 7.9km / 4.9m
- Climb: 400m / 1312ft
- Venue: Quernmore Village Crossroads, Lancaster, LA2 9EH.
- Grid ref: SD520591
- Skills & experience: PM, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £2.00
- Entry info:
Plus £2.50 entry to Showfield. Note change of start time
Contact for Race Information
- Chris Reade
- 1 Rose Cottages, Rigg Lane, Quernmore, Lancaster, LA2 9EH
- 07580 393602
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: C Arthur – 00:37:49 – 2016
- Female: K Walshaw – 00:43:46 – 2016
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U9(6+)/U11/U13 from 12pm U15/U17 - 1pm. £2 entry.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Kit required for all races, waterproof jacket, leggings, map, compass, whistle. Kit check before registration - no kit, no registration, no number no run. Strictly no dogs on course at any time. No access to farmland until race day. One prize per person.
Other races on this day
- 09:30am – Tour Of Bradwell Relay
- 10:00am – Todd Crag Juniors
- 11:00am – Darren Holloway Memorial Race ( Buttermere Horseshoe )
- 11:00am – Darren Holloway Memorial Race Short
- 12:00pm – Foel Fras
- 14:00pm – U18 International Mountain Running Youth Cup
- 14:30pm – Burrator Horseshoe
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley - Cancelled
- 15:15pm – Peter Brinsley Bosley Fete