- Date & time: Sat 7th Mar 2020 at 12:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: blackcombe.fellrace.org.uk
- Distance: 13km / 8.1m
- Climb: 1000m / 3281ft
- Venue: Silecroft Village Hall, LA18 5LP.
- Grid ref: SD133821
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
- Pre-entry fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
Closing date for online entries Friday Feb. 28th. Fee includes pie and peas, cup of tea. Silecroft railway station very convenient.
Contact for Race Information
- William Ross
- Cheese Press Cottage, Scales, Ulverston, LA12 0PF
- 01229 869053
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: I Holmes – 01:05:18 – 1997
- Female: V Wilkinson – 01:19:29 – 2016
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Prizes for new records, and for fastest final ascent and descent, 1st counter for the Bob Grieve trophies, awarded to the fastest man and woman (combined time) across Black Combe, Caw, Dunnerdale and Kirkby Moor.