- Date & time: Sat 13th Jun 2020 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: Northumberland / Durham
- Category: BL GPS:
- Website: www.notmrt.org.uk
- Distance: 24km / 14.9m
- Climb: 750m / 2461ft
- Venue: Alwinton,Rothbury,Northumberland.
- Grid ref: NT922064
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £13.00
- Pre-entry fee: £11.00
- Entry info:
Online entries @ SiEntries open until 12th June.
Contact for Race Information
- Ian Holland
- 83 Wellesley Drive, South Shore, Blythe, NE24 3UZ
- 01670 355050
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: W Robson – 01:59:43 – 2017
- Female: E Holt – 02:16:04 – 2016
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
A new race including Wether cairn, Cushat Law, Bloodybush edge, a scenic runnable course, basically a tour of Kidland Forest on open fell with short forest track section.
There is also a short course 10km/400m, 11am start, min age 16, route Alwinton, Kidland dene, Kidlandlee,Wholehope, Alwinton. Designed to encourage novice Fell runners, course will be well marked.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Oke Croak - Cancelled
- 11:00am – Ennerdale Horseshoe - Cancelled
- 12:00pm – Weets
- 12:00pm – Roman Wall Show - Cancelled
- 13:00pm – Blackfell - Cancelled
- 13:45pm – Shrigley Stag
- 14:45pm – Wincle Trout