- Date & time: Sat 22nd May 2021 at 12:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AM
- Website: www.amblesideac.org.uk
- Distance: 14.5km / 9m
- Climb: 914m / 2999ft
- Venue: Rydal Hall, Ambleside.
- Grid ref: NY367063
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £10.00
- Additional non-member fee: £3.00
- Entry info:
Race will be set off in waves of 30 . There will be an entry limit of 300. No prize giving ceremony and voucher prizes will be posted
out. Results will only be available online as soon as possible after the event. Further details including method of wave allocation will be
given on Results Base website. Entries on via Results Base from 7pm on Thursday April 1st 2021 .
Contact for Race Information
- Jon Deegan
- 94 Windermere Road, Kendal, LA9 5EZ
- 07788 730422
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: M Roberts – 01:15:11 – 2000
- Female: V Wilkinson – 01:27:15 – 2013
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Parking £1. Tea & cakes at finish. You must park in the official race car park signed from the A591.There is strictly no parking at Rydal Hall and the lane leading up to the Hall, which will be policed! If you don't have the required kit (FRA rules) you won't be allowed to enter. Pete Bland Sports/inov-8 Lakes Grand Prix counter.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Half Tour Of Bradwell