- Date & time: Sun 1st Dec 2019 at 09:00
- Start time info: staggered starts til 10:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: MM
- Website: www.explorerevents.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Great Longstone, DE45 1TB
- Skills & experience: ER, NS
- Minimum age: 14
- Age info: Runners under 18 must run with pparent or guardian over 21
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £18.00
- Pre-entry fee: £18.00
- Entry info:
Entry via website, closing date Sunday prior to event. Limited EOD, contact organiser before travelling to ensure maps are available
Contact for Race Information
- Andy Jackson
- 65 Hallam Way, West Hallam, DE7 6LD
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
3 hour event in the Peak Raid four race series. Best 3 of 4 scores to count. Prizes for the series only. Full FRA kit. Event goes onto high exposed moorland and navigation skills essential. GPS data loggers may be used to record the route but GPS may not be used for navigation. No dogs are allowed on the area.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Eskdale Eureka
- 11:00am – Cardington Cracker
- 11:00am – Bill Fox Gravy Pud Race
- 11:00am – Angus Tait Hexhamshire Hobble