- Date & time: Sun 27th Jun 2010 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Category: BM GPS:
- Website: durhamfellrunners.org.uk
- Distance: 16.9km / 10.5m
- Climb: 534m / 1752ft
- Venue: Strathmore Arms, Holwick, nr Middleton in Teesdale, Co. Durham.
- Grid ref: 909268
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.50
- Entry info:
Includes chip butty.
Contact for Race Information
- Patrick Bonnett
- 130 Galgate, Barnard Castle, DL12 8BB
- 01833 637017
- Teams allowed:
- Male: D. Gamble – 01:13:45 – 1998
- Female: A. Rouse – 01:39:26 – 2000
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
No toilets. No safety pins. Full body cover to be carried - will be enforced. Re-introduction of a popular race.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – North Devon Marathon
- 10:00am – North Devon Half Marathon
- 11:00am – Moel-y-gamelin
- 11:00am – Geat Bakewell Pudding Race
- 12:00pm – Coity
- 13:00pm – English Junior Uphill Champs.
- 13:00pm – Loughrigg And Silverhowe Chase
- 14:00pm – Arnison Dash
- 14:30pm – Langley Fete