- Date & time: Sat 13th Apr 2019 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: York. Dales
- Category: Unknown GPS:
- Website: www.harrogate-harriers.co.uk/races/kettlewell-kaper/
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Kettlewell, BD23 5QZ
- Grid ref: SD 964 725
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Minimum age: 6
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
This race forms part of the English Junior Fell Championship series
Contact for Race Information
- Jonathan & Helene Whitaker
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
£1.50 for U9, £2.00 for all other age groups
Minimum age on day 6. yeras old. U9, U11, U13, U15, U17, U19 races - ages at 31/12/2019.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Full body cover to be carried or worn by all age groups : the race takes place over exposed ground in early spring - anticipate inclement weather.
Kind permission has been given by the landowner and NT to use non-footpath access. Please, no recce of this sensitive ground prior to race day.
Absolutely NO DOGS. This is a sheep farm at lambing time.