- Date & time: Sun 19th May 2019 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: www.t42.org.uk/hayfield
- Distance: 2km / 1.2m
- Climb: 200m / 656ft
- Venue: Lantern Pike Inn, Little Hayfield, SK22 2NG.
- Grid ref: 034884
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 14
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £3.00
Contact for Race Information
- Ronald Rees
- 14 Clough Lane, Little Hayfield, SK22 2NL
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S Bailey – 00:10:37 – 2016
- Female: C Rice – 00:13:06 – 2016
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Junior race over marked course with parental supervision. Age categories as FRA rules.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Registration and car parking in field adjacent to pub on A624. Use toilets in Hayfield.