- Date & time: Sun 23rd Jun 2019 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Northumberland / Durham
- Category: BM GPS:
- Website: www.durhamfellrunners.org.uk
- Distance: 18km / 11.2m
- Climb: 500m / 1640ft
- Venue: Bowlees Visitor Centre,Bowlees, Newbiggin in Teesdale, DL12 0XF
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Andy Blackett
- 5 Esperley Lane, Esperley, Cockfield, Bishop Aukland, DL13 5AN
- 07739 462684
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
New race - no records
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
This is a new route for the Cronkley Fell Race - start and finish location the same, but subject to land permissions taking in the iconic High Force waterfall.