- Date & time: Sat 13th Nov 2010 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Category: AL
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: clayton-le-moors-harriers.co.uk
- Distance: 27km / 16.8m
- Climb: 1472m / 4830ft
- Venue: Barley Village Hall.
- Grid ref: 823403
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 20
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £15.00
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Cheques to "K. F. Carr". T-shirt included. Entry on day not guaranteed and may not include T-shirt. Numbers and T-shirts must be collected by 10 a.m.
Contact for Race Information
- Kieran Carr
- Oakdene, Whalley Road, Billington, Clitheroe, BB7 9LG
- 07760 667842
- Teams allowed:
- Male: L. Taggart – 02:11:00 – 2007
- Female: A. Mudge – 02:36:28 – 1997
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
12.15 p.m. cut-off time at CP4.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event