- Date & time: Sat 22nd Jun 2019 at 15:00
- Country: England
- Region: Bowland/NW Lancs.
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: www.bowlandfellrunners.org.uk
- Distance: 7.9km / 4.9m
- Climb: 400m / 1312ft
- Venue: Quernmore Village Crossroads, Lancaster, LA2 9EH.
- Grid ref: SD520591
- Skills & experience: PM, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £2.00
- Entry info:
Plus £2.50 entry to Showfield.
Contact for Race Information
- Chris Reade
- 1 Rose Cottages, Rigg Lane, Quernmore, Lancaster, LA2 9EH
- 01524 382315
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: C Arthur – 00:37:49 – 2016
- Female: K Walshaw – 00:43:46 – 2016
- Junior races:
- Other info:
English Junior Championship counter. U9(6+)/U11/U13 from 1pm U15/U17 - 2pm. £2 entry. Bring cagoule and leggings see Bowland Fell Runners website for details.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Kit required for all races, waterproof jacket, leggings, map, compass, whistle. Kit check before registration - no kit, no registration, no number no run. Strictly no dogs on course at any time. No access to farmland until race day. One prize per person.
Other races on this day
- 09:30am – Tour Of Bradwell Relay
- 10:30am – Windy Gyle
- 11:00am – Darren Holloway Memorial Race ( Buttermere Horseshoe )
- 11:00am – Darren Holloway Memorial Race Short
- 14:45pm – Shrigley Stag
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley