- Date & time: Sat 20th Apr 2019 at 11:30
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: www.facebook.com/events/602553163531111
- Distance: 18.5km / 11.5m
- Climb: 1100m / 3609ft
- Venue: Stair Village Hall, Newlands, CA12 5UF
- Grid ref: 237212
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £9.00
- Entry info:
Entry through race website opens at the end of January.
Contact for Race Information
- Les Barker
- The Cottage, Belle Vue, Cockermouth, CA13 0NT
- 07929 047535
- Teams allowed:
- Male: I Holmes – 01:28:27 – 2003
- Female: A Mudge – 01:44:02 – 2007
- Junior races:
- Other info:
"The Anniversary Wa", the Junior races, will take place in 2019. Limited places at a creche will be offered by a local registered provider. Junior race and creche details will be available on the website in January.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Counter in the Pete Bland Sports/inov-8 Lakes Grand Prix.
Other races on this day
- 08:00am – Manx Mountain Marathon
- 10:30am – Teenager With Altitude
- 13:00pm – Half Manx Marathon
- 15:00pm – Rivington Pike