- Date & time: Sat 2nd Mar 2019 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BM GPS:
- Website: www.claytonlemoors.org.uk
- Distance: 16.7km / 10.4m
- Climb: 590m / 1936ft
- Venue: Barley, nr Burnley.
- Grid ref: SD 823403
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £8.00
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Cheques to "Colin Woolford".
Contact for Race Information
- Colin Woolford
- 126c Burnley Rd, Padiham, Burnley, BB12 8SJ
- 01282 702233
- Teams allowed:
- Male: R Hope – 01:06:10 – 2013
- Female: L Pickles – 01:24:32 – 2013
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Post race refreshments available at Village Hall.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Alan Kirk Memorial Lad's Leap
- 11:00am – Loopy Latrigg, Kong Winter Series 5
- 14:00pm – Carding Mill Canter