- Date & time: Sun 13th Jan 2019 at 08:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: AL GPS:
- Website: www.marsdentoedale.co.uk
- Distance: 33km / 20.5m
- Climb: 1650m / 5413ft
- Venue: Marsden Cricket Club, HD7 6NN.
- Grid ref: SE044106
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £15.00
- Entry info:
Follow process on race website. Entries will be vetted for fell running and navigation experience.All profits donated to Woodhead Mountain Rescue.
Contact for Race Information
- Nicky Spinks
- Liley Hall Farm, Mirfield, WF14 8EG
- 01924 493095
- Teams allowed:
- Male: O Johnson – 03:08:59 – 2013
- Female: J Paris – 03:32:45 – 2013
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Linear route from Marsden to Edale visiting 3 Trig points.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Cannock Chase Trig Points
- 10:30am – Soreen Stanbury Juniors
- 11:30am – Soreen Stanbury Splash
- 13:00pm – Giggleswick School