- Date & time: Sun 18th Nov 2018 at 09:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: MM
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: www.explorerevents.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Peak District, exact location 1 month beforehand
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £21.00
- Pre-entry fee: £16.00
- Entry info:
Solo or pairs. Includes £2 Peak Park levy. SPORTident dibber hire £2.50. Pre-entry fee rises to £19 in August.
Contact for Race Information
- Dave Peel
- 60 Ivy Park Road, Sheffield, S10 3LB
- 07768 200175
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
14-17 year old runners can compete within a team, but in this case the other runner must be 20 or over and must also be the parent/legal guardian of the junior runner. No one under 14 may compete.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
3 hour counter in the Peak Raid series, First event 6 hours, subsequent events 3 hours. Best 3 of 4 scores to count. Prizes for the series only. Full FRA kit. Event goes onto high exposed moorland and navigation skills essential. GPS data loggers may be used to record the route but GPS may not be used for navigation. No dogs are allowed on the area.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Wrekin Wrecker
- 11:30am – Wadsworth Half Trog
- 12:00pm – Litton Birks Loop
- 12:15pm – Arnside Knott
Sorry no maps available for this event