- Date & time: Fri 23rd Feb 2018 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BS
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: www.dashers.org.uk
- Distance: 8.1km / 5m
- Climb: 214m / 702ft
- Venue: Royal Hotel, Tockholes, Darwen, BB3 0PA.
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Pre - entry only. Cheques to: Darwen Dashers Running Club. Please put your email address on the entry form.
Contact for Race Information
- Simon Fox
- 39 Cyprus Street, Darwen, BB3 2JX
- 07900 160390
- Teams allowed:
- Male: A Perry – 00:32:07 – 2017
- Female: C Rice – 00:35:51 – 2017
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Night fell race. Mandatory full body cover, compass, whistle and map to be carried. Headtorches to be used. Sorry, but pub can no longer provide chip butties.
Other races on this day
No other races on this day.
Sorry no maps available for this event