- Date & time: Sat 18th Sep 2010 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Category: AL GPS:
- Website: amblesideac.org.uk
- Distance: 20.9km / 13m
- Climb: 1219m / 4000ft
- Venue: Three Shires Inn, Little Langdale, Ambleside.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Entrants need appropriate navigation and mountaincraft skills.
Contact for Race Information
- Selwyn Wright
- Craighouse, Foxfield Road, Broughton-in-Furness, LA20 6EZ
- 01229 716797
- Teams allowed:
- Male: G. Bland – 01:45:08 – 1997
- Female: M. Todd – 02:05:29 – 1997
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U12/U14/U16/U18 races from 11.10 a.m.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Lowe Alpine Mourne Mountain Marathon
- 00:00am – N. Wales Junior Mountain Running Champs.
- 11:00am – St Boniface Fell
- 13:00pm – Orton Autumn Fair
- 14:00pm – Lantern Pike
- 14:30pm – Simonside
- 15:00pm – Ventnor Horseshoe