- Date & time: Tue 8th May 2018 at 19:15
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AS
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: www.wfra.me.uk
- Distance: 5.9km / 3.7m
- Climb: 349m / 1145ft
- Venue: Tyddyn Llwyn Caravan site, Borth y Gest, Porthmadog.
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK
- Minimum age: 14
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £2.00
Contact for Race Information
- Dei Jones
- Nythfa, Muriau, Criccieth, LL52 0RU
- 07748 300787
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M Roberts – 00:32:33 – 2017
- Female: M Grant – 00:38:41 – 2016
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8 to U14s
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
One of the Tuesday evening series.
Other races on this day
- 09:00am – O M M Lite South Wales
- 19:00pm – Craig Yr Allt Summer
- 19:15pm – Mearley Clough
- 19:15pm – Jack Bloor Race
- 19:30pm – Burbage Skyline
Sorry no maps available for this event