- Date & time: Sat 9th Jun 2018 at 14:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: fellrace.org.uk/races/tal-y-mignedd/
- Distance: 6.7km / 4.2m
- Climb: 520m / 1706ft
- Venue: Tal y Mignedd Campsite, Nantlle Valley, LL54 6BT.
- Grid ref: GR531531
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 15
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
- Pre-entry fee: £9.00
- Entry info:
Online entry at www.fabian4.co.uk from 1st March. Limit 400. Free TyM buff for all runners. Car share if possible.
Contact for Race Information
- Matthew Roberts
- 13 Llainwen Isaf, Llanberis, Caenarfon, LL55 4LG
- 07776 298898
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M Roberts – 00:33:58 – 2015
- Female: M Grant – 00:38:32 – 2017
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8s to U14s
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
British Championship counter. Drinks and cakes sold by farmer's family before and after event with proceeds to local Ysgol Baladeulyn. Drinks and festivities planned after race. Farm has its own campsite/caravan site with toilets, etc..