- Date & time: Sat 19th Jun 2010
- Start time info: 5.30 p.m. individual, 6.30 p.m. team.
- Country: England
- Category: AS
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Lakeside Hotel, SW end Lake Windermere.
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
£5 individual, £15 for team of 3; on entry form available from organiser from Feb 1st.
Contact for Race Information
- David Birch
- 29 Howard Terrace, Morpeth, NE61 1HT
- 07581 310515
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
Individual: I. Holmes, 24:46, 2006. Team: Limited Edition: 25:51, 2004.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
3m/900' plus 0.25m return row across lake.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Reservoir Bogs Junior
- 11:00am – Great Lakes Run
- 11:30am – Reservoir Bogs
- 13:00pm – Tebay
- 13:00pm – Moel Hebog
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – 40th Great Hill Race
- 15:00pm – Darren Jones Clougha Pike
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley Fell Race