- Date & time: Tue 1st Jun 2010 at 19:15
- Country: England
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: prestonharriers.wordpress.com/
- Distance: 6.1km / 3.8m
- Climb: 351m / 1150ft
- Venue: Fell Foot, nr Chipping, Lancs.
- Grid ref: 602442
- Skills & experience: LK, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £3.00
- Entry info:
By May 30th, cheques to "Preston Harriers". Entry on day if limit of 125 not reached - contact organiser.
Contact for Race Information
- Michael McLoughlin
- 21 St Margarets Close, Ingol, Preston, PR2 3ZU
- 07977 439060
- Teams allowed:
- Male: J. Symonds – 00:27:27 – 2007
- Female: N. White – 00:34:09 – 2007
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Parking restricted. No food or Village Hall. PLEASE NOTE THAT SLIGHT MODIFICATION OF ROUTE IN CONSULTATION WITH NATURAL ENGLAND/LANDOWNERS HAS ENABLED THE RACE LIMIT TO BE INCREASED TO 125. The route will now go directly to Paddy's Pole avoiding the top of Home House Fell.