- Date & time: Tue 25th Apr 2017 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: Relay
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: www.woodentops.org.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Old Sun Hotel, Haworth, W Yorks. 5 min walk to start.
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 10
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £7.50
- Entry info:
Per team of 3.
Contact for Race Information
- Dave Woodhead
- 166 Hainworth Wood Road, Keighley, BD21 5DF
- 01535 669100
- Teams allowed:
- Male: Poached Eggs – 00:27:53 – 2014
- Female: Bunny Girl Katie – 00:32:35 – 2015
- Other info:
Individual fastest times: T Adams, 8.47, 2016; f. K. Walshaw, 10:22, 2014.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Each leg 2.4km/60m (1.5m/200ft). Almost any conceivable team composition welcome including mixed, family, junior etc. Relay batons are eggs! Cadbury's creme egg to all finishers. Soup and roll included.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event