- Date & time: Wed 26th Apr 2017 at 19:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AS
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: www.keswick-ac.org.uk
- Distance: 8km / 5m
- Climb: 430m / 1411ft
- Venue: Siskin's Cafe, Whinlatter Visitor Centre.
- Grid ref: 209242
- Skills & experience: LK, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Competitors PLEASE park in main Whinlatter car park, or future races will be jeopardised.
Contact for Race Information
- Carl Bell
- 3 Latrigg Close, Keswick, CA12 4LB
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S Hebblethwaite – 00:31:16 – 2016
- Female: S McCormack – 00:35:12 – 2015
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Races for over 6s from 6pm. Contact Angela Turnbull email@example.com
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Race 2 of the Lord of the Forest series.
Other races on this day
- 19:30pm – Caradoc Classic
Sorry no maps available for this event