- Date & time: Sun 15th Oct 2017 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BL GPS:
- Website: www.macclesfield-harriers.co.uk
- Distance: 21.7km / 13.5m
- Climb: 762m / 2500ft
- Venue: Burbage Institute,Bishops Lane, Buxton, SK17 6UL.
- Grid ref: 044730
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
Update 9th October 2017
The finish field for the race is too wet for parking. All runners must park at Buxton Community School, College Rd, Buxton SK17 9EA, where free parking will be provided for you: marshals / signs will direct you there on the day. It's about a 600 yd walk/run from the parking area to race registration: hence runners should arrive slightly earlier to allow for this. Please bring to the start hall everything you need to race (including your kit) and your post race stuff: we can store bags in the hall.
Please do not park anywhere else: this is to avoid inconveniencing local residents (whose goodwill we rely on) and hence putting the future running of the race at risk. Additionally, please car share as much as you can. Thanks for your understanding.
Contact for Race Information
- Julian Brown
- Fox\'s Reach, Lake Road, Rudyard, Leek, ST13 8RN
- 01538 306837
- Teams allowed:
- Male: L. Taggart – 01:29:30 – 2007
- Female: O. Walwyn Bush – 01:40:24 – 2012
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA