- Date & time: Sat 16th Sep 2017 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AL GPS:
- Website: www.amblesideac.org.uk
- Distance: 20km / 12.4m
- Climb: 1220m / 4003ft
- Venue: Three Shires Inn, Little Langdale, Ambleside.
- Grid ref: 317034
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
Entrants need appropriate navigation and mountaincraft skills. Entries open 1st May and close Sept 9th. Check AAC website for final entry list.
Contact for Race Information
- Selwyn Wright
- Craighouse, Foxfield Road, Broughton-in-Furness, LA20 6EZ
- 01229 716797
- Teams allowed:
- Male: G. Bland – 01:45:08 – 1997
- Female: M. Todd – 02:05:29 – 1997
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Pete Bland Sports/inov-8 Lakes Grand Prix counter.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – St Boniface Fell
- 13:00pm – Cross Keys Road & Fell Relay
- 13:00pm – Scafell Pike
- 14:00pm – Lantern Pike
- 14:00pm – Simonside
- 15:00pm – Ventnor Horseshoe