- Date & time: Sat 17th Jun 2017 at 11:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AL GPS:
- Website: www.fellrace.org.uk/events/pedolcwmpennant
- Distance: 24km / 14.9m
- Climb: 1700m / 5577ft
- Venue: Cwm Pennant Hostel.
- Grid ref: 525436
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
Contact for Race Information
- Matthew Roberts
- 13 Llainwen Isaf, Llanberis, Caenarfon, LL55 4LG
- 07776 298898
- Teams allowed:
- Male: C Bell – 02:16:42 – 2016
- Female: L Roberts – 02:43:49 – 2016
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Car parking is tight so car share if possible though farmers field available for parking on the day at £2 a car. Avoid bringing dogs as this is sheep country. Post race festivities are planned and accommodation available in hostel at race HQ at www.cwmpennant.org.uk.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Annual General Meeting
- 14:00pm – Tebay
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – Darren Jones Clougha Pike
- 15:15pm – Peter Brinsley Bosley Fete