- Date & time: Sat 21st May 2016
- Start time info: 11:15 girls, 12:00 boys
- Country: England
- Region: York. Dales
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: http://www.helmhill.co.uk/index.php/world-youth-cup-trial
- Distance: 4.7km / 2.9m
- Climb: 590m / 1936ft
- Venue: Lockbank Farm, Sedbergh
- Skills & experience: PM
- Age info: Open only to athletes born in 1999 & 2000
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £3.00
Contact for Race Information
- Duncan Richards
- 23 Serpentine Road, Kendal, LA9 4PF
- 07764 610799
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Event is Uphill Only, finishing on the summit of Arant Haw. All competitors must come prepared to carry waterproof jacket & trousers, hat & gloves. Course will be fully marked. 2.5k/340m girls & 4.7km/590m boys
Registration opens at 09:15 and closes at 10:45, Girls race starts 11:15, Boys race starts 12:00.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Y Gader ( Cader Idris)
- 00:00am – Excalibur
- 08:00am – Old Counties Tops
- 11:00am – Charlesworth Chase ( Simon's Seat)
- 11:00am – Mount Famine
- 12:00pm – Buttermere Sailbeck