- Date & time: Sun 28th Aug 2016 at 11:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BM
- Website: www.littleboroughlions.org.uk
- Distance: 14.5km / 9m
- Climb: 390m / 1280ft
- Venue: Littleborough RUFC, Rakewood Road, Hollingworth Lake, Littleborough, OL15 0AP.
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
- Pre-entry fee: £8.00
- Entry info:
Please pay by Bank Transfer or by cheque to Littleborough & District Lions Club.
Contact for Race Information
- Fred Day
- 4 Shaftesbury Drive, Wardle, Rochdale, OL12 9LS
- 07715 047997
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
New Race. The course follows the reverse route of the "Cannonball" Windy Hill Fell Race held in February.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Cnicht
- 00:00am – Rab Mini Mm Round 3
- 10:30am – Cancelled - Tour Of Norland Moor
- 11:00am – Bradbourne
- 11:00am – Crowden Horseshoe
- 16:00pm – Grasmere Senior Guides Race