- Date & time: Sat 25th Jun 2016
- Start time info: Start 13.10 approx.
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS GPS:
- Website: www.goytvalleystriders.org.uk
- Distance: 9.3km / 5.8m
- Climb: 274m / 899ft
- Venue: Whaley Bridge Bowling Club, SK23 7HX.
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Registration closes at 12.50 due to road closure for carnival procession so please arrive early.
Contact for Race Information
- Mary Jones
- 15 Eccles Close, Whaley Bridge, High Peak, SK23 7RS
- 07809 446601
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: S Bailey – 00:36:19 – 2012
- Female: O Walwyn Bush – 00:42:26 – 2012
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Part of the Goyt Valley Series.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Clif Bar 10 Peaks The Lakes Short
- 00:00am – Clif Bar 10 Peaks The Lakes Long
- 11:00am – Darren Holloway Memorial Race ( Buttermere Horseshoe )
- 12:00pm – Dartmoor Beer And Bacon
- 14:00pm – Chrome Hill
- 15:15pm – Eldwick Gala