- Date & time: Sun 2nd Oct 2016 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Midlands
- Category: CM GPS:
- Website: www.deeside-orienteering-club.org.uk/sstrail
- Distance: 17km / 10.6m
- Climb: 288m / 945ft
- Venue: Near Beeston Castle, Cheshire.
- Grid ref: SJ540591 on OS 117
- Skills & experience: LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £8.00
- Entry info:
Entry fee tbc. Entries open 1st July, entry via Fabian4 website. See Deeside website for information update from March 2015.
Contact for Race Information
- Geoff Shaw
- Greenfields, Proffits Lane, Helsby, Frodsham, WA6 9JX
- 07919 191995
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: C. Smithard – 01:07:48 – 2010
- Female: L. Murphy – 01:16:25 – 2009
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
One way race - buses available from finish in Delamere Forest to start. See website for full details.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Rombald's Romp
- 09:15am – Hodgson Brothers Mountain Relay
- 10:00am – Sandstone Trail Race A
- 10:30am – Levisham Limping