- Date & time: Sun 2nd Oct 2016 at 09:15
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: Relay GPS:
- Website: www.hbmr.org.uk
- Distance: 40km / 24.9m
- Climb: 2450m / 8038ft
- Venue: King George V Playing Fields, Patterdale.
- Grid ref: 391161
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Age info: Leg 1 over 16 if partner over 18; other Legs over 18.
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £80.00
- Entry info:
Per team on official entry form from organiser from July 1st. Forms emailed to last years entrants. Entries close July 31st.
Contact for Race Information
- Jonathan Broxap
- 32 Castle Garth, Kendal, LA9 7AT
- 01539 721603
- Teams allowed:
- Male: Borrowdale – 03:37:44 – 2012
- Female: Ambleside – 04:32:52 – 2013
- Other info:
Vets: Dark Peak, 4:00:07, 2012. Mixed: Bingley: 4:21:15, 2011.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
For teams of 8 running in pairs. Classic Mountain relay.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Rombald's Romp
- 10:00am – Sandstone Trail Race A
- 10:30am – Levisham Limping
- 11:00am – Sandstone Trail Race B