- Date & time: Sun 19th Jun 2016 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: Northumberland / Durham
- Category: BM GPS:
- Website: www.northumberlandfellrunners.co.uk
- Distance: 13.7km / 8.5m
- Climb: 549m / 1801ft
- Venue: Roadside sheep pens 800m N of Barrowburn Farm, Alwinton.
- Grid ref: NT863113
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Phil Green
- 18 Teesdale Gardens, High Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE7 7RB
- 0191 266 4009
- Teams allowed:
- Male: N. Swinburn – 00:57:18 – 2012
- Female: K. Robertson – 01:10:00 – 2006
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
No toilets at start/finish. Nearest toilets at National Park car park in Alwinton, 8 miles away. Held with support of North of Tyne SRT.