- Date & time: Sun 11th Sep 2016
- Start time info: Interval starts from 8.30 a.m.
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: O GPS:
- Website: www.ldmta.org.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Seathwaite, Dunnerdale LA20 6ED
- Grid ref: SD 228959
- Skills & experience: ER, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £18.50
- Entry info:
Hot food, map and dibber hire included. £1.50 discount for using own SI card.
Contact for Race Information
- David Rosen
- 27 Beech Road, Halton, Lancaster, LA2 6QQ
- 01524 811553
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Three courses: classic 29km/2300m; medium 21km/1500m; short 15km/1100m (approx. straight line distances & climbs). New pairs category on short course.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Cyrn-y-brain
- 10:00am – Yorkshireman Off Road Marathon
- 10:30am – Yorkshireman Off Road Half Marathon
- 11:00am – Whitfield Village Fair
- 11:00am – Padfield Plum Fair Scamper
- 11:00am – Bluebell 3
- 12:00pm – Burnsall ( B O F R A )