- Date & time: Sat 16th Jul 2016 at 13:30
- Country: England
- Region: Isle of Man
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: www.manxfellrunners.org
- Distance: 9.3km / 5.8m
- Climb: 550m / 1804ft
- Venue: Alfred Pier, Port St Mary.
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Jackie Taggart
- 49 Garth Ave, Surby, Isle of Man, IM9 6QU
- 07624 366373
- Teams allowed:
- Male: L Taggart – 00:42:59 – 2013
- Female: J Taggart – 00:52:05 – 2013
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Check website to confirm start time. No dogs.
N.B, Port Erin Beach Festival event - not a Manx Championship counter race.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Rab Evening Mini Mm July
- 00:00am – O M M Lite Chilterns
- 13:00pm – Pendle Family Festival Juniors
- 14:00pm – Elim Peugeot International Snowdon Race
- 14:00pm – Warton Crag
- 15:00pm – Ingleborough
- 15:20pm – Kerridge Climb