- Date & time: Sat 30th Jan 2016
- Start time info: Interval starts 10am to 11am
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: O GPS:
- Website: www.t42.org.uk/hayfield
- Distance: 18km / 11.2m
- Climb: 650m / 2133ft
- Venue: Hayfield Scout Hut, Swallow House Lane, Hayfield, SK22 2HF
- Grid ref: SK035873
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry by 23rd Jan, cheques payable to A L Howie. Map, super soups and KFR cake incl. Distance and climb approximate and also subject to weather on race day.
Contact for Race Information
- Andy Howie
- The Chalet, Tunstead Clough, Edale Road, Hayfield, SK22 2LL
- 01663 742138
- Teams allowed:
- Male: T. Brunt – 01:27:19 – 2015
- Female: N Spinks – 01:58:36 – 2015
- Other info:
Winners - not records!
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Distance/climb approx. "Long" counter in Hayfield Championships. Parking behind race HQ.