- Date & time: Sat 14th May 2016 at 10:45
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BM GPS:
- Website: www.cressbrookclub.org.uk
- Distance: 10.5km / 6.5m
- Climb: 350m / 1148ft
- Venue: Cressbrook Club, Cressbrook, SK17 8SX.
- Grid ref: SK170731
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
Event car park at mill, 15min walk. Pint of Peak Ales beer for all runners.
Contact for Race Information
- Caroline Brunt
- 66 Top Cottages, Cressbrook, Buxton, SK17 8SX
- 01298 872025
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bailey – 00:42:00 – 2009
- Female: J. Lee – 00:48:50 – 2007
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Event car park at mill - 10 min walk. No junior races this year.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Malham Kirkby Fell Juniors
- 12:00pm – Fairfield Horseshoe
- 13:00pm – Last Drop Loop
- 14:00pm – Bollington Festival 3 Peaks
- 14:00pm – Malham Kirkby Fell