- Date & time: Sun 19th Jul 2015 at 14:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: Unknown GPS:
- Website: www.pfrf.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Whitehough Outdoor Centre, Barley New Rd, Barley, BB12 9LF
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Minimum age: 6
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £2.00
- Entry info:
Please register your child before 11/7/15 by emailing child's name, gender and age on race day to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact for Race Information
- Molly Ralphson
- 23 White Lee Ave, Trawden, Colne, BB8 8PL
- 07773 866692
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
All junior categories from U8 to U16s, age on day of event and a fun run (not under FRA permit) for U6s accompanied by an adult.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
No parking at venue. Please park at Barley Car Park or on Barley New Rd. Part of a fun day including outdoor pursuits, refreshments, entertainment, craft stalls and adult races (not fell).
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Coniston Country Fair
- 11:00am – Holme Moss
- 12:00pm – Cracoe ( B O F R A )
- 13:00pm – 40th Kentmere Horseshoe
- 14:30pm – Cosdon