- Date & time: Sun 17th May 2015 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: www.t42.org.uk/hayfield
- Distance: 2km / 1.2m
- Climb: 200m / 656ft
- Venue: Lantern Pike Inn, Little Hayfield, SK22 2NG.
- Grid ref: 034884
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 14
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £3.00
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Scottney
- 3 Clough Lane, Little Hayfield, High Peak, SK22 2NL
- 07769 902658
- Teams allowed:
- Male: L. Taggert – 00:10:38 – 2009
- Female: J. Lee – 00:13:14 – 2009
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Junior race over marked course with parental supervision. Age categories as FRA rules.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Registration and car parking in field adjacent to pub on A624. No toilets.