- Date & time: Sat 16th May 2015 at 11:00
- Start time info: 11:00 U16/U18 women, 11:30 U16/U18 men, 12:00 senior women, 13:00 senior men
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: BM GPS:
- Website: britishintercountiesfellrunningchampionships.wordpress.com
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Betwys-y-Coed North Wales near Pont-y-Pair car park N side of A5
- Grid ref: 792568
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Entries online to UK Results by 9th May, but the team members may be changed on race day. All races include an "open" category for which entry is on the day, but not eligible for an Inter County Award.
Contact for Race Information
- Alan Barlow
- 0161 483 9330
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
Senior max 5 to run, 3 to count, but if 5 running, at least 1 must be U23.
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Distance/ascent U16/18 5.08km/236, senior women 10.16km/472m, senior men 10.40km/488m. The senior events will be the 1st in the UKA Mountain Running Challenge Series. Full details to follow on FRA and BA websites.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Y Gader ( Cader Idris)
- 08:00am – Old Counties Tops
- 11:00am – Charlesworth Chase ( Simon's Seat)
- 11:00am – Mount Famine
- 12:00pm – Fairfield Horseshoe