- Date & time: Sun 21st Sep 2014 at 11:30
- Start time info: Registration from 10:15
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AS
- Website: cannonballevents.co.uk
- Distance: 5.3km / 3.3m
- Climb: 310m / 1017ft
- Venue: The Wellsprings Restaurant, Clitheroe Rd, Clitheroe, BB7 9HN
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Plus about £1 ukforms fee for pre-entry.
Contact for Race Information
- John Lloyd
- 14 Jubilee Way, Todmorden, OL14 7EX
- 07583 997329
- [email protected]events.co.uk
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
New race, no records.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
£1 from each entry helps to restore the stone in memory of runners.
Other races on this day
- 10:40am – Viking Chase 4 Peaks
- 11:00am – Fat Boys Stanage Struggle
- 12:00pm – Embsay ( B O F R A )
- 14:00pm – Dale Head
- 14:00pm – Utterley Butterley
- 15:00pm – Beefy's Nab