- Date & time: Sat 6th Sep 2014 at 05:30
- Country: England - Not FRA
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AL GPS:
- Website: vegan-welsh-3000s.co.uk
- Distance: 75km / 46.6m
- Climb: 4500m / 14764ft
- Venue: Borrowdale Youth Hostel, CA12 5XE.
- Grid ref: NY253144
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £45.00
- Entry info:
20% off if you raise £100 for Sea Shepherd. See website/contact organiser for discounts and further information.
Contact for Race Information
- Kirsch Bowker
- 6 Station Road, Llanrwst, LL26 0EP
- 07917 027766
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Entrants are asked to keep to a plant based diet for the day of the race. Two UTMB qualifying points.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – O M M Lite
- 05:00am – Clif Bar 10 Peaks - Brecon Beacons Long
- 06:00am – Clif Bar 10 Peaks - Brecon Beacons Short
- 11:30am – Derek Price Memorial Grisedale Horseshoe
- 13:00pm – Ben Nevis
- 13:20pm – Morrone ( Braemar Gathering)