- Date & time: Sat 23rd Aug 2014 at 14:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AS
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: eryriharriers.org.uk
- Distance: 1km / 0.6m
- Climb: -680m / -2231ft
- Venue: Car park on A5 at foot of Tryfan, nr Bethesda.
- Grid ref: 663603
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £1.00
- Entry info:
Donation to Ogwen Mountain Rescue.
Contact for Race Information
- Mike Blake
- Cartreff, 1 Garreg Fawr, Groeslon, Caernarfon, LL54 7EB
- 07778 145144
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Blake – 00:08:00 – 1990
- Female: K. Spinney – 00:11:30 – 2010
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Phone organiser on race day if weather poor to check race on. Free cake and non alcoholic wine.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Brecon Beacons
- 12:00pm – Ochil 2000s
- 14:00pm – Chipping Show
- 14:00pm – Pendleton
- 14:00pm – Cancelled - Rise Hill
- 14:30pm – Weasdale Horseshoe
- 14:30pm – Falstone Falcon
- 15:00pm – Arnison Crag Horseshoe
- 16:30pm – Burnsall Classic
Sorry no maps available for this event